- Conservatives took to Twitter to express disappointment over the Senate filibuster deal on Tuesday. Many directed their anger toward Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) who Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said was an instrumental player in the deal.
- — Squeaky Wheel (@GetsGreased)Tue, Jul 16 2013 08:11:14
- — Victoria O'Kane (@Victoriaokane)Tue, Jul 16 2013 09:12:21.@billpostmus JOHN MCCAIN BETRAYS GOP YET AGAIN BY MAKING A DEAL W/ HARRY SNAKE REID 2CONFIRM NLRB NOMS NIXED BY COURTS! HERE COMES CARD CK!
- Meanwhile, the left expressed excitement over the long-stalled nominations finally seeing action.
- — Greg Sargent (@ThePlumLineGS)Tue, Jul 16 2013 08:49:52By standing firm, Dems show that unified GOP hostility to basic governing can be cracked: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2013/07/16/by-standing-firm-dems-win-nuclear-standoff-though-filibuster-remains/ …gs/plum-lin…
- — R Joseph (@rjoseph7777)Tue, Jul 16 2013 00:08:26Mitch McConnell's hypocrisy exposes the GOP's true agenda on filibuster http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/15/1223860/-Mitch-McConnell-s-hypocrisy-exposes-the-GOP-s-true-agenda-on-filibuster …3/07/…