- When former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin announced on Sean Hannity's radio show Tuesday she is considering a Senate run in 2014, Twitter users took to the site to sling one-line quips at the former nominee for vice president.
- — Sam Stein (@samsteinhp)Tue, Jul 09 2013 23:58:55So. Does the Alaska governor call a special election or appoint a replacement after Palin quits the Senate half way through her term?
- — pourmecoffee (@pourmecoffee)Tue, Jul 09 2013 22:55:25If Sarah Palin and Liz Cheney become Senators, that would finally explain why the Prometheus aliens were coming back to kill us.
- — Mo Elleithee (@MoElleithee)Wed, Jul 10 2013 00:40:44I'm actually surprised Sarah Palin is considering a Senate bid. I would think the House is more her speed. Two years seems to be her limit.
- — Joshua Malina (@JoshMalina)Tue, Jul 09 2013 23:21:12
- — Taegan Goddard (@politicalwire)Tue, Jul 09 2013 23:37:50I wonder if Sarah Palin realizes it's a six year term? http://politicalwire.com/archives/2013/07/09/palin_says_shes_mulling_senate_bid.html …ives/2013/…
- — Reid Wilson (@HotlineReid)Wed, Jul 10 2013 10:28:53Palin, who just signed contract with Fox News says she "considered" AK SEN race (color me skeptical) -- http://ap.juneauempire.com/pstories/state/ak/20130710/1159132340.shtml …tories/state…
Palin run inspires Twitter jokes
When former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin announced on Sean Hannity's radio show Tuesday night she is considering a Senate run, Twitter users took to the site to sling one-line quips at the former nominee for vice president.