- — Nancy Pelosi (@NancyPelosi)Mon, Jul 22 2013 13:25:11Wishing Prince William and Duchess Kate much joy and happiness as Great Britain welcomes the newest member of the Royal Family. #RoyalBaby
- — Steve King (@SteveKingIA)Mon, Jul 22 2013 12:47:11#Royal baby boy 4 William & Kate! Every baby a joyous miracle. Name suggestion to royal couple, "Steve". Just seems to fit a future king:-)
- — David Cameron (@David_Cameron)Mon, Jul 22 2013 12:31:35I'm delighted for the Duke and Duchess now their son has been born. The whole country will celebrate. They'll make wonderful parents.
- — Willie Geist (@WillieGeist)Mon, Jul 22 2013 13:08:41If Prince William is anything like I was, he's hustling home on The Tube right now to assemble the Ikea crib & changing table.
- — Michele Bachmann (@MicheleBachmann)Mon, Jul 22 2013 13:47:03Congrats to Kate and William on the birth of their son! The U.S. shares your joy, as you welcome this precious gift into the world.
- — Blake Farenthold (@farenthold)Mon, Jul 22 2013 13:44:32Congrats to Prince William & Kate on the birth of the #RoyalBaby. The baby weighed a little over 8 pounds. Or about $12.29 in US dollars.
- — Sen. Lisa Murkowski (@lisamurkowski)Mon, Jul 22 2013 14:14:07Congratulations to the Duchess of Cambridge for the 8 lb., 6 oz. #RoyalBaby! An exciting day for England and observers everywhere.