- Speaking on Thursday at the Conservative Political Action Conference, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's remarks drew analysis and criticism from Twitter as what it could mean for 2016 and the Republican governor's standing within the GOP.
- — Jon Ralston (@RalstonReports)Thu, Mar 06 2014 17:16:07
- — HowardKurtz (@HowardKurtz)Thu, Mar 06 2014 17:07:57Christie hitting the CPAC buttons: He's pro-life, pushed reform of pensions & teacher tenure, shrank govt -- "severely conservative"?
- — Dave Levinthal (@davelevinthal)Thu, Mar 06 2014 17:11:48Christie says pro-life Dem never spoke at a Democratic National Convention. Harry Reid? He's about as anti-abortion as any Dem. #cpac2014
- — Aaron Blake (@AaronBlakeWP)Thu, Mar 06 2014 17:25:55Not much news. Respectful reception. Safe speech. RT @TheFix: Not in the room...but watching on TV that Christie speech was a little meh.
Twitter critiques Christie at CPAC