- On Thursday, Chelsea Clinton announced that she and her husband Marc Marc Mezvinsky are expecting there first child later this year. Pundits, politicians and all sorts of popular folk on Twitter quickly congratulated Chelsea Clinton and commented on the news.
- — Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton)Thu, Apr 17 2014 21:13:06My most exciting title yet: Grandmother-To-Be! @billclinton and I are thrilled that Chelsea and Marc are expecting their first child!
- — CathyMcMorrisRodgers (@cathymcmorris)Thu, Apr 17 2014 20:45:51Congratulations on the announcement of your baby, @ChelseaClinton! Being a mom really is the greatest joy in the world. So happy for you!
- — Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow)Thu, Apr 17 2014 21:26:19.@ChelseaClinton is going to have a baby! No reports yet if it's a boy or girl, but it did just win a seat in the Illinois General Assembly
- — Bianna Golodryga (@biannagolodryga)Thu, Apr 17 2014 21:07:16Congrats to @ChelseaClinton & Marc on your wonderful baby news. I can assure you both there is no better gift you can give your parents!
- — Garance Franke-Ruta (@thegarance)Thu, Apr 17 2014 21:00:25Some think grandmothers are why humans live so long: http://unews.utah.edu/news_releases/grandmas-made-humans-live-longer/ … RT @DRUDGE_REPORT: GRANDMA HILLARY http://drudge.tw/1eYAHnp
Twitter congratulates Chelsea Clinton
byPOLITICO1 Like2,644 Views