- At a White House youth summit on Wednesday, the Obamas' youngest dog, Sunny, appeared to knock over a very young guest, capturing the attention of Twitter.
- — Maeve Reston (@MaeveReston)Wed, Dec 04 2013 12:22:38Debate still going on in the White House briefing room about whether Sunny is to blame for the WH tot's tumble. @arishapiro = troublemaker
- — Maeve Reston (@MaeveReston)Wed, Dec 04 2013 11:48:17On pool duty, @arishapiro still unraveling the mystery of whether Sunny, the Obama dog, knocked over the child or she tripped on a walker
- — Bridget Coyne (@bcoyne)Wed, Dec 04 2013 13:02:53Second Pup of the United States (#SPOTUS) Sunny knocks over a really cute girl at the White House. http://voices.suntimes.com/early-and-often/backtalk/thanks-sunny-obama-the-first-pup-knocks-a-kid-over/ … Spoiler: she's OK!
- — James Arkin (@JamesArkin)Wed, Dec 04 2013 11:13:47