- On Monday, "Wheel of Fortune" host Pat Sajak took to Twitter to take a shot at "global warming alarmists," who he called "unpatriotic racists." Some on the social media platform responded to the game show host's thoughts on climate change with jokes.
- — Shawn Drury (@ShawnDrurySC)Tue, May 20 2014 20:51:27Now that Pat Sajak has weighed in on climate science I'm looking forward to Chuck Woolery's thoughts on quantum physics.
- — Hayes Brown (@HayesBrown)Tue, May 20 2014 16:57:43Wheel of Fortune always was the inferior game show anyway https://twitter.com/patsajak/status/468581395237842945 …
- — Isaac Wright (@Izac_Wright)Tue, May 20 2014 20:15:00Buying a vowel won’t make him less crazy: Pat Sajak says people concerned abt climate change are"unpatriotic racists" http://huff.to/1kmjqKf
- — David Pleasant (@dpleasant)Tue, May 20 2014 14:59:51Pat Sajak, whose greatest accomplishment is managing a wheel and buying vowels, says climate change supporters are "unpatriotic racists."
- — Miles Grant (@MilesGrant)Tue, May 20 2014 18:28:16
Twitter burns Sajak on global warming