- — Rep. Jack Kingston (@JackKingston)Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:22:12
- — Senator Deb Fischer (@SenatorFischer)Tue, Apr 15 2014 17:55:36The IRS indicates Americans are forced into spending $168 billion to comply with our complicated tax code #TaxDay
- — Kelly Ayotte (@KellyAyotte)Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:20:24On Tax Day we recall words of Danl Webster-"An unlimited pwr to tax involves necessarily a pwr to destroy." Need to simplify&reform tax code
- — Mark Meadows (@RepMarkMeadows)Tue, Apr 15 2014 12:32:00
- — Rep. Jason Smith (@RepJasonSmith)Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:15:29The IRS estimates Americans spend 6.6 billion hours per year filling out tax forms. In that time you could build 940 Empire State Buildings.
- — Dean Heller (@SenDeanHeller)Tue, Apr 15 2014 17:58:36Nevadans are tired of fueling Washington’s spending addiction. #TaxDay http://www.heller.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/pressreleases?ID=d3271d57-135a-45e5-9092-a91b8ad8ebcf …
- — Rep. Lee Terry (@LEETERRYNE)Tue, Apr 15 2014 18:02:50
- — Rep. David Valadao (@RepDavidValadao)Tue, Apr 15 2014 18:09:21
- — Senator Rand Paul (@SenRandPaul)Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:17:11Tax Day Freebies 2014: 8 Good Deals Even If You Don't Get A Refund via @HuffingtonPost http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/14/tax-day-freebies-2014_n_5127178.html …
- — Steve Pearce (@RepStevePearce)Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:37:31Today, we are legally required to file income tax returns It’s a reminder of the government’s burdensome overreach. http://tinyurl.com/jwbaase
- — David Vitter (@DavidVitter)Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:11:58April 15 is always one of the most painful days of the year – seeing how much of your hard earned income is taken by the government. #taxday
- — Rep. Adrian Smith (@RepAdrianSmith)Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:19:57
- — Senator Pat Toomey (@SenToomey)Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:06:00
- — Rep. Andy Harris, MD (@RepAndyHarrisMD)Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:14:48
Republicans Take to Twitter to Talk Taxes, IRS
It's Tax Day and Republican lawmakers have taken to Twitter to voice their opposition to taxes, the IRS and everything in between. Check out POLITICO.com for more coverage of Tax Day 2014.