- — Cory Booker (@CoryBooker)Sat, Jul 13 2013 20:00:05We must mourn the unnecessary & unjust death of a child, but to honor him we must rededicate ourselves to the very ideals that were violated
- — Michael Moore (@MMFlint)Sat, Jul 13 2013 19:43:09Had a gun-toting Trayvon Martin stalked an unarmed George Zimmerman, and then shot him to death... DO I EVEN NEED TO COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE?
- — Gregory Meeks (@GregoryMeeks)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:09:30I hope that our country now engages in a much needed conversation about the consequences of racial profiling #IAmTrayvonMartin
- — Steve Cohen (@RepCohen)Sat, Jul 13 2013 21:13:09
- — Reverend Al Sharpton (@TheRevAl)Sat, Jul 13 2013 20:04:43STATEMENT BY REV. AL SHARPTON ON GEORGE ZIMMERMAN BEING ACQUITTED OF ALL CHARGES IN THE SHOOTING OF TRAYVON MARTIN... http://fb.me/Te2ZVQYk
- — Donna Brazile (@donnabrazile)Sat, Jul 13 2013 19:47:28I respect the verdict, but I still believe that #Zimmerman had the upper hand and chose to profile, follow & later kill an unarmed teenager.
- — Jeffrey Toobin (@JeffreyToobin)Sat, Jul 13 2013 19:08:54Trayvon got the death penalty for buying Skittles in a hoodie. I understand it, but still . . . #zimmermantrial
- — Erick Erickson (@EWErickson)Sat, Jul 13 2013 20:05:58Bad choices were made by both George Zimmerman and by Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman is not guilty, but he still killed... http://fb.me/PEKvhlIe
- — Ana Marie Cox (@anamariecox)Sat, Jul 13 2013 20:04:49I was willing to swallow hard and accept that the judicial system favors the dependent for a reason and then this press conference and ARGH.