- — John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain)Thu, Feb 27 2014 00:56:03I appreciate Gov Brewer's decision to veto #SB1062 - everyone is welcome to enjoy our beautiful #Arizona. My stmt: http://www.mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/press-releases?ID=39e338d8-ff5b-4f26-a0ba-a85b4934a5d3 …
- — Kyrsten Sinema (@RepSinema)Thu, Feb 27 2014 00:57:31
- — Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff)Thu, Feb 27 2014 01:15:38
- — Lois Capps (@RepLoisCapps)Thu, Feb 27 2014 01:49:41Glad to see Gov. Jan Brewer of Arizona do the right thing and veto SB 1062, a bill that would allow systemic... http://fb.me/6sSvOyHjl
- — Raul M. Grijalva (@RepRaulGrijalva)Thu, Feb 27 2014 00:59:08
Pols, pundits react to SB 1062 veto
Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle applauded Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer's decision to veto the controversial Senate Bill 1062. The legislation had been criticized as discriminatory toward the LGBT community.