- Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) published on op-ed in the Wall Street Journal this morning that is receiving heat from conservatives on twitter Wednesday. Ryan's op-ed notably doesn't mention Obamacare, a linchpin in the debate that led to the government shutdown.
- — Amanda Carpenter (@amandacarpenter)Wed, Oct 09 2013 03:35:24There is one big word missing from this op-ed. It's start with an O and ends with BAMACARE bit.ly/1gpGmpb
- — Chayal Boded (@IstUngeheuer)Wed, Oct 09 2013 07:17:24Paul Ryan Declares War On Ted Cruz, Tea Party http://patdollard.com/2013/10/paul-ryan-declares-war-on-ted-cruz-tea-party/ … via @patdollard sifting the chaff
- — Jason4Liberty (@Jason4Liberty)Wed, Oct 09 2013 06:51:38Paul Ryan OP-ED does not mention #Obamacare... #FakeConservative really a Big Govt a progressive. #tcot #tlot http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/a/SB10001424052702303442004579123943669167898?mg=reno64-wsj …
- — Benjy Sarlin (@BenjySarlin)Wed, Oct 09 2013 07:05:59
- — Curtis Hebert (@CurtisHebert)Wed, Oct 09 2013 06:44:23Paul Ryan’s Missing Op-Ed http://www.redstate.com/2013/10/09/paul-ryans-missing-op-ed/ …9/pau…RMConservativevative