- — Pvt. Chelsea Manning (@SaveManning)Thu, Jan 02 2014 08:41:33
- — Michael Barbaro (@mikiebarb)Wed, Jan 01 2014 19:30:33This will be polarizing. NYT editorial: Snowden deserves clemency as whistleblower who revealed fed law breaking http://nyti.ms/KlskJv
- — Jonathan Wald (@jonathanwald)Wed, Jan 01 2014 20:06:59The @nytimes calling for Snowden clemency is a little like the doctors in Sleeper amazed humans once worried about deep fried fatty foods.
- — Eamon Javers (@EamonJavers)Thu, Jan 02 2014 07:21:38
- — Kenneth Roth (@KenRoth)Thu, Jan 02 2014 01:54:53Snowden exposed major misconduct. Others filing official complaints were ignored/persecuted. He should be pardoned. http://trib.al/1mXHJRr
- — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald)Thu, Jan 02 2014 08:11:57With the NYT, the ACLU, Human Rights Watch & @SlaughterAM all calling for Snowden clemency, it will be a disorienting day at MSNBC.