- Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney left the door open to a possible 2016 presidential bid, telling Hugh Hewitt in an interview on Tuesday that "circumstances can change." The remarks took off on Twitter with many weighing in on a potential third attempt by Romney to win the White House.
- — Sabrina Siddiqui (@SabrinaSiddiqui)Wed, Aug 27 2014 16:56:08ROMNEYMENTUM RT @POLITICOvideo: Mitt Romney on not running in 2016: "Circumstances can cha http://www.politico.com/multimedia/video/2014/08/mitt-romney-on-2016-circumstances-can-change.html …MhsYNP57J9
- — Russell Schaffer (@RussOnPolitics)Wed, Aug 27 2014 02:42:21If Mitt Romney runs for president again, it would say as much about his lunatic ego as it would about the GOP field. http://freebeacon.com/politics/romney-opens-the-door-circumstances-can-change/ …
- — talkradio200 (@talkradio200)Tue, Aug 26 2014 23:41:17
- — The American Dream (@XtraMediumPants)Wed, Aug 27 2014 13:56:43Mitt Romney cites "Dumb and Dumber" when discussing his chances of running in 2016. Now that would be a campaign slogan that makes sense!
- — Jonathan Jewel (@JonathanJewel)Wed, Aug 27 2014 16:45:37Mitt Romney hinting at 2016 run is the BEST DAMN NEWS I heard so far today. I also look forward to his 2020, 2024 and 2028 run.
Twitter laughs off Romney 2016