- An outpouring of support for longtime political reporter Bob Lewis followed news Monday that the Associated Press had fired the veteran journalist:
- — Jessica Taylor (@JessicaTaylor)Mon, Oct 21 2013 12:53:47Only thing uniting a heavily divided VA right now--praise & admiration from Rs, Ds & journalists for @APBobLewis http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/21/associated-press-terry-mcauliffe_n_4137617.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003 …
- — Mark Warner (@MarkWarner)Mon, Oct 21 2013 12:43:37AP's Bob Lewis has been a fixture at the Va Capitol and his reporting will be missed by Virginians. Best wishes at a tough moment, Bob.
- — Randy Marcus (@randymarcus)Thu, Oct 10 2013 17:14:47Worked w VA Cap Press for last 14 years. There is no reporter I have come across that I trust/respect more than @apboblewis
- — Tucker Martin (@jtuckermartin)Fri, Oct 18 2013 08:42:45Saying this again, @APBobLewis is a GREAT, and incredibly hardworking reporter. Knows Va backwards and forwards like very few others
- — Tom Perriello (@tomperriello)Mon, Oct 21 2013 13:00:37Big loss to fire @APBobLewis. Few know VA politics as well. We respect/fear him b/c he knows his stuff. Everyone has a bad day.
- — Ben Pershing (@benpershing)Mon, Oct 21 2013 12:39:16