- A "60 Minutes" report that Amazon is considering delivering packages with unmanned aerial vehicles, or drones, caught the attention of the Twitterverse.
- — Sapna Maheshwari (@sapnam)Sun, Dec 01 2013 18:58:26i'm sure retailers are breathing a sigh of relief now after teasers about amazon's big pre-cyber monday announcement. drones = long way off
- — Brian Stelter (@brianstelter)Sun, Dec 01 2013 19:42:43About the legal/lobbying piece of this: Amazon says "we have contacted the FAA and offered our help" as the agency plots rules for drones.
- — Stuart Millar (@stuartmillar159)Sun, Dec 01 2013 18:24:16Q for Bezos: will Amazon drones deliver only to intended recipient or will all internet-shopping age males in vicinity be considered a hit?
- — Ronan Farrow (@RonanFarrow)Sun, Dec 01 2013 18:20:30Amazon's drones can deliver up to 5 pounds. Hellfire missiles weigh about 100. That sound is all of US Special Ops canceling Amazon Prime.