- — sci curious (@scicurious)Tue, Apr 24 2012 00:14:32
- How cool is that? Taint uncool!
- I believe more snorts than giggles occurred, but I can't give you a p value for it.
- — ootoovak (@ootoovak)Tue, Apr 24 2012 00:20:58
- Serioiusly? There are people out there who weren't following us anyway? That will teach them!
It ain't nothing else...it #TaintTweets
Anogenital distance as a readout of fetal androgen exposure. Shanna H. Swan, PhD. Presented Monday, April 23, 2012, Experimental Biology in San Diego, CA
byPascale Lane4,471 Views