But first, a look back at Day #1, in a Vinecap.
- — Brad Oswald (@BradOswald)Tue, Aug 06 2013 16:39:42
- — Daniel Fienberg (@HitFixDaniel)Tue, Aug 06 2013 17:21:48
- — Linda Holmes (@nprmonkeysee)Tue, Aug 06 2013 13:59:48Morning, beautiful people. More PBS today: Keanu Reeves, Billie Jean King, Journey, NFL concussions, 56 Up, Downton Abbey. Big one. #tcas13
- — Linda Holmes (@nprmonkeysee)Tue, Aug 06 2013 14:04:03You're going to get to hear another whole round of how much I love the doc BROOKLYN CASTLE this fall, because PBS is showing it. #tcas13
- — Linda Holmes (@nprmonkeysee)Tue, Aug 06 2013 14:06:33Also, the NPH/Colbert COMPANY really is coming to PBS, at last. This November. They gave me another screener of it. #tcas13
- — Linda Holmes (@nprmonkeysee)Tue, Aug 06 2013 15:13:01Based on the preview, this FRONTLINE/ESPN collaboration on NFL concussions (coming in October) is going to be hard. To. Watch. #tcas13
The first session of the day -- for new PBS KIDS series PEG+CAT, premiering Oct. 7.
- — TVGuideHanh (@TVGuideHanh)Tue, Aug 06 2013 16:08:57
- — ThatsITMommy (@ThatsITMommy)Tue, Aug 06 2013 16:10:00
- — Alyssa Rosenberg (@AlyssaRosenberg)Tue, Aug 06 2013 16:08:50New PBS series Peg+Cat looks very cute: Calvin-and-Hobbes vibe, focused on math skills, with a guitar-playing heroine. #TCAs13
PBS at the TV Critics Press Tour (Summer 2013) -- Day #2
PBS continued its portion of the TV Critics Press Tour in Los Angeles, where all of the broadcast networks and major cable channels preview their biggest upcoming programs. Here are highlights from the second day of PBS's portion of the tour.
byPBS4 Likes944 Views