But first, a look back at Day #1, in a Vinecap.
- — Brad Oswald (@BradOswald)Tue, Aug 06 2013 09:39:42
- — Daniel Fienberg (@HitFixDaniel)Tue, Aug 06 2013 10:21:48
- — Linda Holmes (@nprmonkeysee)Tue, Aug 06 2013 06:59:48Morning, beautiful people. More PBS today: Keanu Reeves, Billie Jean King, Journey, NFL concussions, 56 Up, Downton Abbey. Big one. #tcas13
- — Linda Holmes (@nprmonkeysee)Tue, Aug 06 2013 07:04:03You're going to get to hear another whole round of how much I love the doc BROOKLYN CASTLE this fall, because PBS is showing it. #tcas13
- — Linda Holmes (@nprmonkeysee)Tue, Aug 06 2013 07:06:33Also, the NPH/Colbert COMPANY really is coming to PBS, at last. This November. They gave me another screener of it. #tcas13
- — Linda Holmes (@nprmonkeysee)Tue, Aug 06 2013 08:13:01Based on the preview, this FRONTLINE/ESPN collaboration on NFL concussions (coming in October) is going to be hard. To. Watch. #tcas13
The first session of the day -- for new PBS KIDS series PEG+CAT, premiering Oct. 7.
- — TVGuideHanh (@TVGuideHanh)Tue, Aug 06 2013 09:08:57
- — ThatsITMommy (@ThatsITMommy)Tue, Aug 06 2013 09:10:00
- — Alyssa Rosenberg (@AlyssaRosenberg)Tue, Aug 06 2013 09:08:50New PBS series Peg+Cat looks very cute: Calvin-and-Hobbes vibe, focused on math skills, with a guitar-playing heroine. #TCAs13