The day started with a breakfast event for the upcoming PBS KIDS program "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood," coming in September.
- Angela Santomero, creator, head writer and executive producer, DANIEL TIGER'S NEIGHBORHOOD,
- — Teen Lit Rocks (@TeenLitRocks)Wed, May 16 2012 13:53:22
- — LeticiaTechSavvyMama (@techsavvymama)Wed, May 16 2012 13:55:01
- — Aimee Giese (@Greeblemonkey)Wed, May 16 2012 14:05:43
Next up was a session devoted to news about PBS KIDS successes and previews of upcoming programs.
- — Aimee Giese (@Greeblemonkey)Wed, May 16 2012 15:04:02
- — Yvonne Condes (@yvonneinla)Wed, May 16 2012 15:02:06
- — Elise Crane Derby (@EliseCD)Wed, May 16 2012 15:11:30Daniel tiger's neighborhood is a spin off of Mr Rogers's neighborhood. Very excited kids will get his important message once again. #pbsam
PBS Annual Meeting 2012 Day #2
PBS's Annual Meeting convened in Denver in May 2012. The meeting brings together people from local PBS stations around the country, producers and others to talk about upcoming PBS and PBS KIDS programming of all types. Here are some highlights from Day Two of the PBS Annual Meeting.
byPBS1 Like1,556 Views