The day started with a breakfast event for the upcoming PBS KIDS program "Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood," coming in September.
- Angela Santomero, creator, head writer and executive producer, DANIEL TIGER'S NEIGHBORHOOD,
- — Teen Lit Rocks (@TeenLitRocks)Wed, May 16 2012 06:53:22
- — LeticiaTechSavvyMama (@techsavvymama)Wed, May 16 2012 06:55:01
- — Aimee Giese (@Greeblemonkey)Wed, May 16 2012 07:05:43
Next up was a session devoted to news about PBS KIDS successes and previews of upcoming programs.
- — Aimee Giese (@Greeblemonkey)Wed, May 16 2012 08:04:02
- — Yvonne Condes (@yvonneinla)Wed, May 16 2012 08:02:06
- — Elise Crane Derby (@EliseCD)Wed, May 16 2012 08:11:30Daniel tiger's neighborhood is a spin off of Mr Rogers's neighborhood. Very excited kids will get his important message once again. #pbsam