- — PARCC (@PARCCPlace)Mon, Sep 22 2014 15:45:27
Following on the success of last year's Twitter Town Hall series, the PARCC states launched monthly "office hours" on September 22nd. The first session, "Back to School: Answering Your Big Questions about PARCC," was a chance for educators to ask PARCC questions as we gear up for the spring 2015 assessments. The collection of tweets below is a snapshot of the event.
The next “office hours” session will be held on October 23 from 5-6 pm ET and the topic will be “Access for All” with a focus on accommodations and accessibility features.
Moving forward, PARCC will announce the date and topic for office hours each month through the PARCC Updates newsletter, Twitter, and Facebook. We would love to hear your suggestions for future office hour topics! Tweet to us using the hashtag #askPARCC.
- — Lindsay Jones (@LD_Advocate)Mon, Sep 22 2014 21:15:00
- — PARCC (@PARCCPlace)Mon, Sep 22 2014 21:16:40.@LD_Advocate Great resources located here on #PARCC website: http://www.parcconline.org/accessibility-accommodations-and-fairness … (scroll down to brochures!) #askPARCC
- — PARCC (@PARCCPlace)Mon, Sep 22 2014 21:23:59
- — Kimberly Brown (@foodsnob10)Mon, Sep 22 2014 21:24:48