- As usual the lead-up to the monthly OzLearn chat started earlier in the day, with a flutter of tweets from the OzLearn crew and supporters....
- — Learning Plan (@LearningPlan)Mon, Jul 07 2014 23:07:48
- As the chat approached, I threw out some targeted reminders...
- — tanyalau (@tanyalau)Tue, Jul 08 2014 09:01:45
- ...and managed to entice some first timers
- Helen, our moderator for the evening threw out ever more tantalising tweets as the chat approached...
- — OzLearn (@OzLearn)Tue, Jul 08 2014 09:32:39
- And then we were on. This month's topic was inspired by Laura Overton and Towards Maturity, an organisation that specialises in benchmarking technology-enabled learning.
- As usual, we started with a warm welcome and call for intros from our OzLearn moderator
- It was nice to see familiar faces...
- — Helen Blunden (@ActivateLearn)Tue, Jul 08 2014 10:04:21A0) Hello everyone, Helen from Melbourne. I can say that I'm a freelancer now! (and moderating the tweet chat. #Ozlearn
Benchmarking in L&D
The OzLearn twitter chat on Tuesday 8th July 2014 (8pm AEST) focused on the value of benchmarking in Learning & Development.