- It was hard to believe that another month had passed since our last tweet chat. Special thanks again to Jonathan Kettleborough, who provided us with a pre-reading blog post. This time around we discussed the importance of clarity if we are to be truly aligned to our businesses. This is how the chat unfolded.....
- We had another diverse crowd that included our regulars and we welcomed some new faces as well!
- — Helen Blunden (@ActivateLearn)Tue, Apr 08 2014 10:04:05Hello everyone. Helen from Melbourne. I'm an L&D consultant working at a big 4 bank. Looking forward to tonight's chat #OzLearn
- Intros complete and then we were off.....
- — Helen Blunden (@ActivateLearn)Tue, Apr 08 2014 10:10:22A1)Always front of mind & in everything we do, our goals and strategy are critical. We have right to turn down work if not in line #OzLearn
- — Matthew Mason (@iDesignTraining)Tue, Apr 08 2014 10:10:28A1) Bit like a winters day. sometimes clear and can see the goals other times very foggy. depends on where the message comes from #ozlearn
- — Michelle Ockers (@MichelleOckers)Tue, Apr 08 2014 10:10:35A1) We have clear goals and targets. Bus strategy shifted late 2013 and now the detailed ‘how to’ is settling into place #ozlearn
- — Andrew Gerkens (@AndrewGerkens)Tue, Apr 08 2014 10:11:38A1) speaking of previous large org. Broad strategy and focus areas well documented & presented. Lost clarity as it cascaded #ozlearn
- — sheridan lamb (@sheridanlearn)Tue, Apr 08 2014 10:11:40My organisation has regular internal webinars, practice meetings that share updates and changes and how they relate to strategy #ozlearn
- — Con Sotidis (@LearnKotch)Tue, Apr 08 2014 10:11:59
Alignment Requires Clarity
This was the topic of our third @OzLearn twitter chat, held on Tuesday 8th April 2014 (8pm AEST)