- Sunday was a big day for the It Takes Roots delegation. The Indigenous Environmental Network held a beautiful canoe action to demand Indigenous Peoples rights and an end to extraction of fossil fuels.
- — Our Power Campaign (@CJAOurPower)Mon, Dec 07 2015 12:12:01
- — seanseanseanBedlam (@seanbedlam)Mon, Dec 07 2015 05:48:24Video. Spine tingling press conference. #IndigenousRising #ItTakesRoots https://www.facebook.com/166696300034817/videos/916792781691828/ … #COP21
- We kicked off the day yet again with a debrief that was centered around goals and team building.
- One of the big events of the day was the Just Transition Assembly. Panelists talked about what a Just Transition means and participants got to talk about a transition in their communities.
- — GGJ (@ggjalliance)Mon, Dec 07 2015 10:04:19Come attend our #JustTransition Assembly this afternoon at the ZAC climate space #ItTakesRoots #COP21: http://ittakesroots.org/event/just-transition-assembly/ …
- — Monica Wilson (@monicazerowaste)Mon, Dec 07 2015 10:26:33
- — Our Power Campaign (@CJAOurPower)Mon, Dec 07 2015 13:24:15
- — Our Power Campaign (@CJAOurPower)Mon, Dec 07 2015 13:27:37
- — Shawna (@ShawnaFoster)Mon, Dec 07 2015 13:34:59
It Takes Roots - Dec 7
Monday was the first day of the Climate Action Zone in Paris, and one of the first events was our Just Transition Assembly! Check out some of highlights of that and other parts of the day from Twitter.