- There had been lots of questions feeding the debates and conversations in the last few days. Yesterday, it was this one that attracted all the attention: What does work in the post-industrial era hold for us?
- — Ophelia Noor (@OpheliaNoor)Fri, May 20 2016 13:36:18
- — AccorHotels Jobs (@AccorHotelsJobs)Fri, May 20 2016 14:35:28A. Balson : Everyone wants to work in a place more open, more flexible, where everyone can contribute. #OSFEST16
- That took us to a second question: Who does this depend on? Companies, governments, trade unions? Maybe just ourselves? It's all about people, skills, wishes and beliefs.
- — OuiShare Fest (@OuiShareFest)Fri, May 20 2016 15:23:30
- — St. Oberholz (@oberholz)Fri, May 20 2016 14:36:30What Paulo Coelho said: "We must never stop dreaming." #OSfest16 https://twitter.com/Isarmatrose/status/733664556850028544 …
- So we decided to put all our learnings into practice and... enjoy people!
- The day came to an end with an indescribably closing that left us all delighted and speechless.
- — Imandeep Kaur (@ImmyKaur)Fri, May 20 2016 17:48:26
- And we can't just thank you all for joining us (in Paris and even online) and making it possible!
- — Startuple (@startuple)Fri, May 20 2016 16:10:24
#OSFEST16 Day 3
We are getting to the end of OuiShare Fest Paris 2016. We've had the opportunity to share three inspiring and fruitful days allowing us to reflect on our present and to better understand our contribution to the the future we are building together. However, social transformation starts at an individual level -within you, me and everyone else. This is #OSFEST16 Day 3.
byOuiShareFest1 Like136 Views