- So why teach kids how to code? Let Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and many other highly successful coders explain:
- — ClassCaminiti (@BonnieCaminiti)Thu, Dec 08 2016 02:14:23
- Students and staff quickly found that the world of code was fascinating, engaging, and, above all, FUN!
- Students had a blast working together to overcome obstacles.
- New challenges led to critical thinking and creative solutions.
- Even beginners can make some really cool stuff.
- — Shannon McDougall (@MsMcDougallOCSB)Wed, Dec 07 2016 19:46:43
- — Giovanna Smith (@smith_giovanna)Fri, Dec 09 2016 22:00:15
- All in all, it was an amazing week of fun and learning.
- — Kirsty Chamberland (@K_Chamberland)Fri, Dec 09 2016 23:48:40
OCSB participates in the Hour of Code!
From December 5th to 11th, schools from all across the Board took part in the Hour of Code, a global movement designed to celebrate computer science and to show that anybody can learn the basics.
byOttawa Catholic SB105 Views