- This year, at a packed Shaw Centre, there was an abundance of singing, dancing, worship, hugs, smiles, and friendly faces. You couldn't help but have a good time.
- — Ms. Megan Valois (@msvalois)Fri, Oct 07 2016 14:33:08One of my fav parts of #ocsbccday is reuniting with friends who are no longer teaching at the same site. Love catching up!
- This year's highlight was the incredibly powerful and inspiring story of Steve Pemberton. His profound message brought the Board's spiritual theme to life - and deeply moved everyone present.
- — lisa brennen (@BrennenLisa)Fri, Oct 07 2016 14:49:27A Chance in the World: An Orphan Boy, a Mysterious Past, and How He Found a Place Called Home . Listening to an amazing man! #ocsbccday
- — Joanne Wink (@SELOCSB)Fri, Oct 07 2016 23:15:15A wonderful day at Christian Community Day hearing the story of Steve Pemberton and that we are all sent to be the good news. #ocsbccday
- — Niamh O'Brien (@Niamhcanteach)Fri, Oct 07 2016 18:50:07
- — Gabrielle Rigucci (@MmeRigucci)Fri, Oct 07 2016 22:56:21
- Christian Community Day is always a time for giving thanks.
- — Deborah Cox (@DeborahRCox)Fri, Oct 07 2016 22:30:54
- — Alicia Luna (@miss_alicialuna)Fri, Oct 07 2016 21:55:01My first Christian Community Day taught me to be the good news to our students and to embrace a year of mercy!… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/784512378822098944 …
- All in all, Christian Community Day 2016 was a resounding success thanks to each and every member of the our incredible OCSB family. We are all truly blessed to be a part of such a caring, thoughtful, loving, and uplifting community. We're already looking forward to next year!
Christian Community Day 2016!
Every year, the OCSB community gathers together on Christian Community Day to give thanks, reflect, and get inspired. It's always an amazing and memorable day - everyone leaves with a little more love in their hearts than they arrived with.
byOttawa Catholic SB203 Views