- It was a pretty quiet week for me on Twitter and Social Media generally as I begin to clean out my desk (not really, I did that months ago) and prepare for my new job at OceanCity.com.
- So, here's a question: Why write this story? Is the point that restaurants should somehow be regulated or eliminated? Is it a warning that there's an imminent restaurant crash bound for Berlin?
- Tony Russo, no relation...
- I totally didn't see this coming...
- Town meetings make me forget there's an outside world and I make the kind of notes to myself that only make sense in my head. But my days of meeting coverage are coming to an end...
- Chili's in Annapolis is closing because the Rent is Too Damn High. If you're going to sell cheap, crappy food it is important to not have a nice neighborhood to do it in. Dunkin' Donuts announced it is taking its own long walk off a short pier, and McDonald's is offering breakfast all day. The price of cheap food is skyrocketing.