- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Sun, Jun 12 2016 14:06:21via @CarrieJWatkins: "content should be something that gets created BY a course not BEFORE it" http://davecormier.com/edblog/2016/06/11/content-is-a-print-concept/ … | for #OU2Canvas file
- — C. B. Watson (@TheRealDrWatson)Sun, Jun 12 2016 20:56:25The Economist | Education: How to make a good teacher http://www.economist.com/news/leaders/21700383-what-matters-schools-teachers-fortunately-teaching-can-be-taught-how-make-good?frsc=dg%7Cc … via @TheEconomist
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Mon, Jun 13 2016 02:54:35
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Tue, Jun 14 2016 15:46:45
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Tue, Jun 14 2016 15:51:40
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Tue, Jun 14 2016 15:52:41@jstew511 PBWorks wiki has nice solution w/ folder navigator; blogs make it easy to build label-driven navigation... it's not rocket science
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Tue, Jun 14 2016 15:50:47@jstew511 there's nothing to like! worst: no navigation, just a flat list of files; would be so easy to use labels or folders for navigation
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Tue, Jun 14 2016 15:58:45@jstew511 modules are LINEAR. will not work. it's hard to take Canvas so-called wiki seriously when it lacks basic features of real wiki...
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Tue, Jun 14 2016 17:02:34@jstew511 I won't be using Canvas except Gradebook/Quizzes (as in D2L)...hoping fac will be encouraged to look beyond LMS for stronger tools
- — John Stewart (@jstew511)Tue, Jun 14 2016 17:05:29@OnlineCrsLady If we could get everyone to load in their gradebook, quizzes, and syllabus and then improve with other apps we'd be thrilled.
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Tue, Jun 14 2016 17:18:20
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Wed, Jun 15 2016 15:43:10Some great thoughts here to keep in mind for promoting digital literacy during our Canvas transition #OU2Canvas https://twitter.com/TheCLAlliance/status/742884455161974784 …
- — #ConnectedLearning (@TheCLAlliance)Wed, Jun 15 2016 01:00:30
#OU2Canvas: 12. June 19 2016 + #BeforeYouLMS
This time I included both #OU2Canvas hashtags AND #BeforeYouLMS ... maybe #BeforeYouLMS will be a way to collect and share some thought-provoking materials that will help people see Canvas as part of a larger set of options and opportunities. I hope so anyway! :-)
byLaura Gibbs1 Like143 Views