- To start, here's the Storify from LAST week:
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Sun, Apr 10 2016 15:01:38Here's Part 3 of the ongoing Twitter convo at Univ. of Oklahoma re: our LMS... #OU_LMS16 is the hashtag https://storify.com/OnlineCrsLady/ou-lms16-03-april-10-2016 … ...chime in!
- And here are the new #OU_LMS16 tweets from this week:
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Mon, Apr 11 2016 13:44:21
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Mon, Apr 11 2016 13:58:32
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Mon, Apr 11 2016 14:47:33fabulous new post from @brocansky about challenge of the new: THE VULNERABLE PROFESSOR http://tlinnovations.cikeys.com/uncategorized/the-vulnerable-professor/ … @catherinecronin #OU_LMS16
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Tue, Apr 12 2016 17:14:52for #OU_LMS16 files: https://www.edsurge.com/news/2016-04-12-winning-a-presidential-election-on-a-blended-learning-platform … Winning a Presidential Election on a Blended Learning Platform (story about UNC Chapel Hill)
- — Carli Tegtmeier (@CarliTegtmeier)Thu, Apr 14 2016 01:26:39
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Thu, Apr 14 2016 16:28:28@hj_dewaard I'm trying a Twitter experiment, documenting the hashtag for our LMS transition #OU_LMS16 every week: http://oudigitools.blogspot.com/search/label/OULMS16 …
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Thu, Apr 14 2016 16:28:54
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Thu, Apr 14 2016 18:20:10RT @NPR: To Nobel Laureate Carl Wieman, the college lecture is the educational equivalent of bloodletting. http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2016/04/14/465729968/a-nobel-laureates-education-plea-revolutionize-teaching?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160414 … #OU_LMS16
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Thu, Apr 14 2016 21:15:41via @rgcarrjr: Thoroughly enjoying reading this. If you have a hand in the digital campus,you might too https://twitter.com/sloandr/status/720711232710393856 … #OU_LMS16
- — Laura Gibbs (@OnlineCrsLady)Fri, Apr 15 2016 15:55:27#OU_LMS16 : via @EduRidden: Assignments in #OneNote can now be automatically pushed to Canvas https://blogs.office.com/2016/04/14/new-updates-for-the-onenote-class-notebook-add-in-including-lms-assignment-and-grade-integration/#c5ymZZYt6fTdWO17.97 … thx @CarliTegtmeier !
#OU_LMS16: 04. April 17 2016
I am really enjoying this challenge to try to tweet something EVERY DAY relevant to our (coming) LMS migration because I see it as a great opportunity to share ideas about teaching and learning. Now if only others would share their thoughts and ideas also ... before the tech itself overtakes us!
byLaura Gibbs237 Views