- Learn more about the latest CPSC pool and spa drowning statistics.
- — Pool Safely (@poolsafely)Thu, May 24 2012 09:41:42Did you know that 70% of Af-Am children & 62% of Hispanic children can't swim? Many come from families of non-swimmers #PoolSafely
- — U.S. CPSC (@OnSafety)Thu, May 24 2012 09:45:07
- — Kat Plint (@HFKatPlint)Thu, May 24 2012 09:45:37
- — Pool Safely (@poolsafely)Thu, May 24 2012 09:38:39Teach children to swim & float, but do NOT consider young children “drown-proof” just because they have had swimming lessons. #PoolSafely
- — Swim For Life (@SFLsafer3)Thu, May 24 2012 09:41:37
- — KidSafetyPedia (@KidSafetyPedia)Thu, May 24 2012 09:18:59Clear pools of toys & floats when play time is over, unsupervised & curious kids may try to retrieve them and could fall in. #PoolSafely
- — West Bend Safety (@Safety_WestBend)Thu, May 24 2012 09:38:18
- — Abbeys Hope (@AbbeysHope)Thu, May 24 2012 09:19:13Make sure all the pools (public and private) in your area have proper entrapment prevention devices installed i.e. safe covers #poolsafely
What Challenges Do You Face When Promoting Water Safety?
- — Bev Payton (@AliceaMom)Thu, May 24 2012 09:32:00Biggest Challenge: People don't understand that momentary lapses in supervision are common. U need barriers to protect toddlers. #PoolSafely