- — OxfordNanoporeEvents (@NanoporeConf)Thu, Dec 03 2015 21:39:58
- — Keith Robison (@OmicsOmicsBlog)Fri, Dec 04 2015 20:37:01#MCMNewYork15 Sanghera "Please come to London; it will be a fantastic meeting" - thanks crowd for passion, ideas, support
- — Morgan Taschuk (@morgantaschuk)Thu, Dec 03 2015 17:02:13Dan Turner presented a rapid fire talk of cool ONT things upcoming in the new year: direct RNAseq, PCRfree barcodes, low input #MCMNewYork15
- — Gareth Brown (@Howling_Mr_G)Mon, Dec 07 2015 09:32:11Now this is amazing, this is not a screen, this is droplets of liquid being moved automatically. #MCMNewYork15 https://twitter.com/nanopore/status/672786605439086592 …
- — Christopher Mason (@mason_lab)Fri, Dec 04 2015 14:46:38#MCMNewYork15 @nanopore @nygenome Voltrax uses TMO MuA transposon https://www.thermofisher.com/order/catalog/product/F702 …, 150ng input DNA, & library done in 20 minutes!
Oxford Nanopore MinION Community Meeting New York 2015
Meeting of Oxford Nanopore MinION users held at New York Genome Center on December 3-4 2015. Companion to my blog piece.
byKeith Robison348 Views