- — kelly green (@kellygg17)Fri, Oct 14 2016 01:02:35More than 70 per cent of women with disability have been victims of violent sexual encounters at some time in their lives #macrosw
- — Vilissa Thompson (@VilissaThompson)Fri, Oct 14 2016 01:03:29Good evening everyone! I'm Vilissa, proudly disabled & a social worker, & a MacroSW partner. I will be your host for tonight's #MacroSW chat
- — Vilissa Thompson (@VilissaThompson)Fri, Oct 14 2016 01:04:39
- — Caroline Cosgrove (@carolinejcosgro)Fri, Oct 14 2016 01:05:44
- — Lucy Ann Galasso (@lucyanngalasso)Fri, Oct 14 2016 01:06:12Hello, my name is Lucy Galasso and I am currently a student in the BASW program at Cal State Long Beach. #MacroSW
Media Night 10.13.16 – Online Disability Advocacy & Social Work: What is the role of allies?
For our October Media Night, we will be discussing how social workers can become effective allies within online disability advocacy, and what does that mean and look like from members of the disabled community.