- — UB-Social Work (@UBSSW)Fri, Jul 07 2017 01:00:53
- — Vilissa Thompson (@VilissaThompson)Fri, Jul 07 2017 01:02:49For tonight's #MacroSW chat, I am your host. I'm a SWer, advocate, writer, & a "former" disabled college student.
- — Official MacroSW (@OfficialMacroSW)Fri, Jul 07 2017 01:03:09Great to have you here, Daria! #MacroSW https://twitter.com/TenaciousD89/status/883129022175219716 …
- — Vilissa Thompson (@VilissaThompson)Fri, Jul 07 2017 01:03:48Tonight's topic for #MacroSW is about the ADA & Section 504: #Disabled Students’ Rights on College Campuses: https://macrosw.com/2017/07/03/macrosw-chat-76-ada-section-504-disabled-students-rights-on-college-campuses/ …
- — Vilissa Thompson (@VilissaThompson)Fri, Jul 07 2017 01:04:22For tonight's chat, let's talk about the ineqaulities that disabled college students endure regarding inclusion & what can be done. #MacroSW
- — Official MacroSW (@OfficialMacroSW)Fri, Jul 07 2017 01:05:19Great to have you here tonight, @MattheaMarquart! #MacroSW https://twitter.com/MattheaMarquart/status/883129201007751168 …
- — Matthew L. Schwartz (@TheMattSchwartz)Fri, Jul 07 2017 01:06:20
#MacroSW Chat 7/6: ADA & Section 504: Disabled Students’ Rights on College Campuses
As we prepare to celebrate the 27th anniversary of the ADA on July 26th, and the start of the 2017-2018 academic year in a few weeks, it is fitting for students, professors, and social workers to understand the barriers disabled students on campuses experience, and how to advocate for their rights.