- — Rachel L. West (@poliSW)Fri, Feb 02 2018 02:00:25Welcome to the chat. Tonight's topic is Social Action 102. This is the 2nd in a series of chats on social action. Before we start let’s take 5 min for roll call. Please introduce yourself. #MacroSW
- — #MacroSW Moderator (@OfficialMacroSW)Fri, Feb 02 2018 02:01:49
- — Rachel L. West (@poliSW)Fri, Feb 02 2018 02:02:11I’m a founding chat partner. I’m also an advocacy and community outreach consultant. I teach Advanced Social Work Macro Practice at SUNY Stony Brook University’s School of Social Welfare.>> #MacroSW
- — Jenna Bacolor (@A2RecDirect)Fri, Feb 02 2018 02:02:17Hello #MacroSW peeps! I'm baaack after a few weeks off. This is Jenna, LMSW, MPH, school district administrator in America's mitten-shaped state.
- — Rachel L. West (@poliSW)Fri, Feb 02 2018 02:02:38
- — Cary Sanchez (@CSanchezBSW)Fri, Feb 02 2018 02:03:09
#MacroSW 2/1/18 Social Action 102
Social Action 102: Community Assessment. Hosted by Rachel L. West @poliSW.