- Baroness Neville-Rolfe, Minister for State at the Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy gave the keynote speech at ONR's Industry Conference 2016
- — Lady Neville-Rolfe (@LNevilleRolfe)Wed, Nov 02 2016 09:02:23
- — ONR (@ONRpressoffice)Tue, Nov 01 2016 10:44:52Keynote speaker Baroness Neville Rolfe talks about the strength of people in the nuclear industry & says it must invest in skills #onr2016
- — NDA (@NDAgovuk)Wed, Nov 02 2016 09:24:45At #ONR2016 Lady Neville Rolfe shared that she is "pleased to say we are making good progress across the NDA’s estate." #DecommProgress https://twitter.com/LNevilleRolfe/status/793740023216607232 …
- In her speech, Lady Neville-Rolfe announced that Adrienne Kelbie, ONR's Chief Executive, was Women In Nuclear's first patron.
- — Jean Llewellyn OBE (@jean_llewellyn)Wed, Nov 02 2016 13:08:19People, skills & supply chain - important elements at @ONRpressoffice #onr2016 @NSA_Nuclear working with employers on skills & supply chain https://twitter.com/LNevilleRolfe/status/793423182476828675 …
- The UK's Chief Nuclear Inspector talked about modern nuclear regulation in a changing landscape
- — ONR (@ONRpressoffice)Tue, Nov 01 2016 11:04:27The Chief Nuclear Inspector says the ONR is well placed to meet the challenge of ensuring a safe and secure nuclear industry #onr2016
- — ONR (@ONRpressoffice)Tue, Nov 01 2016 11:12:07ONR's Chief Nuclear Inspector wants our regulatory interfaces to be fruitful in supporting innovation and new technologies #onr2016
- — ONR (@ONRpressoffice)Tue, Nov 01 2016 11:17:46CNI: ONR has enhanced regulatory focus on supply chain & will continue to cooperate internationally with other regulators #onr2016
- Paul Newman, EDF Energy's Safety Director discussed the industry perspective on ONR's regulatory approach
- The news of Adrienne Kelbie's appointment as patron of Women in Nuclear spreads...
ONR's Industry Conference
Tweets from ONR's conference 2016