- People are arriving on a calm summer morning along quiet streets
- Meanwhile the tech guys are sorting out the internet
- The storyteller and social media teams are getting ready for the day. In many languages!
- — HeatherLeson (@HeatherLeson)Wed, Jul 16 2014 06:29:28
- — Mikey Ariel (@thatdocslady)Wed, Jul 16 2014 07:14:21
- We've got some cool venues for the sessions later!
- People arriving in the main Kino room for the Keynotes
- And the summary, illustrated
- 1400 Breakout Sessions
- @pudo talks Yanukovych Leaks
- — arduina (@Fotografiona)Wed, Jul 16 2014 12:22:33
- Open Cities hears from Chennai and Amsterdam, among others
- Meanwhile plenty of dead electronics were taken apart
The Best of Day 2 of Open Knowledge Festival 2014 - 16th July #okfest14
Some of the key tweets from Day 2 of this year's Open Knowledge Festival, held in Berlin from 15th - 17th July 2014. Tweets are in chronological order, oldest first.