- Well, It's not really the story of my ENTIRE life. I have a Social Distorition thing going on right now. If you don't know what I am referencing, please follow the link: goo.gl/CvciIu
- I now present to you the epic visual tale of a week in the life of Michael A. O'Hagan
- My story begins where most Summertime Stories do... Swim Lessons!
- You always need to feed the sweet tooth, or the animal becomes unleashed... trust me, nobody wants that!
- Summer is also for finding and playing with new apps on your iPhone. This image is from the Star Wars app... yes I am a nerd, and proud of it!
- Eventhough we live just north of Los Angeles
- We still Represent the SF Giants!!!
- I am starting to become one of those crazy runners. As a lifelong swimmer and water polo player, I've never understood the runners. I have signed myself up to run the Disneyland 5K in November and then the Disneyland Star Wars 5K in January. I am starting my training...
- My new teaching position is a Humanities position, so I have to take the CSET for English.
- I passed the first of four subsections.
- July 23rd is National Hot Dog day!!!! No explanation needed, right?!?!?
- Teachers can become timid of doing and trying to push the envelope in their classrooms. Fear of working around the edges of the box create problems for teachers who are afraid of failing. Failure is important. Students need to learn to fail. Like Batman's dad kept telling him, "Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up."
- I need to get a baby-gate for the stairs.
- Sometimes that afternoon cup of coffee is just required to survive the day... this one was at about noon.... yeah, the day was not on a grand trajectory.
- DISNEYLAND!!!!!!! I love this place!!!
Story of My LIfe
byMichael O'Hagan98 Views