- The theme this year was "The Politics of Open"
- Maha Bali set the bar high with her keynote: Hiding in the Open
- — Josie Fraser (@josiefraser)Wed, Apr 05 2017 09:53:01
- Here is Beck Pitt"s fab infographic:
- — ℳąhą Bąℓi مها بالي (@Bali_Maha)Wed, Apr 05 2017 14:45:19
- Day 1 included presentations by three OEPS members.
- Fresh from OE Global Cape Town, Anna Page presented "From OER to OEP - enabling open educational practices via platform development and open course building exemplars"
- — OEPS Scotland (@OEPScotland)Wed, Apr 05 2017 12:56:19
- Ronald Macintyre presented "Mind the Gap: Structural Holes, Open Educational Practices and the Third Sector"
- — Ronald Macintyre (@roughbounds)Wed, Apr 05 2017 12:35:28Mind the Gap, exploring holes in peoples learning journey, slides for #OER17 on @OEPScotland see here https://www.slideshare.net/OEPScotland/mind-the-gap-structural-holes-open-educational-practice-and-the-third-sector …
- — Suzan Koseoglu (@SuzanKoseoglu)Wed, Apr 05 2017 14:03:29
- — Gill Ryan (@Gill_ie)Wed, Apr 05 2017 14:04:31