- — Ovarian Cancer Nat'l (@OCNA)Sat, Jul 13 2013 05:54:45"Whether this is your first conference or your 16th conference, we hope you walk away inspired and ready to take action." #OCNA13
- — Jessica Francis (@tealsthenewpink)Sat, Jul 13 2013 06:07:02
- — Rebecca Esparza (@rebeccaesparza)Sat, Jul 13 2013 06:25:35Dr. Robert Coleman from MD Anderson says ovarian cancer patients are living longer than ever before. #OCNA13
- — OCAF_Memphis (@OCAF_MemphisTN)Sat, Jul 13 2013 08:15:18
- — Marcia Nedland (@marciafallcreek)Sat, Jul 13 2013 08:37:03Sharon Levin from National Women's Law Center abt turning supporters into champions. Interesting! #ocna13
- — Ovarian Cancer Nat'l (@OCNA)Sat, Jul 13 2013 08:39:13How to use social media in advocacy? Start a conversation with elected officials. It can amplify your message, but use it smartly. #OCNA13
- — Connie Bentley (@conniebentley)Sat, Jul 13 2013 08:44:53OCNA conf in DC. Advocate for research funding. Dr. Coleman gave hope. It's criminal to cut funding #OCNA13. Teal is personal.