- The US has experienced amazing progress in reducing the rates of teen pregnancy and birth. We are ALL about celebrating that progress this National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month and highlighting the work that we still need to do. This week's Storify features a variety of #NTPPM facts and stats!
- — Latinos In Tech & SM (@LATISM)Tue, May 02 2017 17:52:06
- — Every Woman SE (@EveryWomanSE)Tue, May 02 2017 21:21:18
- — Nat'l Health Corps (@NatHealthCorps)Wed, May 03 2017 20:44:13
- — Purple W.I.N.G.S Org (@PurpleWingsOrg)Thu, May 04 2017 18:33:44Parenthood is the leading reason that teen girls drop out of school. More than 50% of teen mothers never graduate from high school. #NTPPM
- — NM Dept. of Health (@nmdoh)Thu, May 04 2017 20:55:10
- — Detroit Health Dept (@DetHealth)Fri, May 05 2017 14:33:14
OAH #NTPPM Week 1: Stats and Facts