- — Paul Carr (@paulcarr)Wed, Nov 14 2012 05:00:41This is the dumbest thing I've read on TechCrunch all hour: http://techcrunch.com/2012/11/09/airbnb-research-data-dump/ …m/2012/11/09/airbnb-research-data-dump/
- — Ryan Lawler (@ryanlawler)Wed, Nov 14 2012 09:05:02
- — Paul Carr (@paulcarr)Wed, Nov 14 2012 15:29:53Right now the two people at TC with any memory of how it used to be are trying to decide if to warn him or let him find out for himself.
- — Paul Carr (@paulcarr)Wed, Nov 14 2012 15:35:12I mean: http://m.techcrunch.com/2012/08/24/the-lyft-launch-that-coulda-been/ …com/2012/08/24/the-lyft-launch-that-coulda-been/
- — Paul Carr (@paulcarr)Wed, Nov 14 2012 15:51:21The difference, @ryanlawler, is that I'm honest about how unprofessional I used to be. You're a hack *now* and trying to be smug about it
- — Ryan Lawler (@ryanlawler)Wed, Nov 14 2012 16:11:48@paulcarr it's like, do we really need another 2000 words on Paul Carr's opinion on something when he hasn't actually talked to anyone?
[BREAKING] Utterly Embarrassing Interpersonal Shit-Show In Front Of Everyone