- #WhatWomenWant is a movement, it growing and we continue to expand the platform to include the diversity women; age, issues, geography, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity and expression, partners and stakeholders.
- — UNAIDS (@UNAIDS)Thu, Apr 06 2017 20:05:14
- — musavi valarie (@MvValarie)Thu, Apr 06 2017 15:58:36
- — Winny Obure (@WinnyObure)Fri, Apr 07 2017 08:03:12Fight Sexual gender based violence to make the world safe for all women and girls #WhatWomenWant #CPD50 https://twitter.com/TeenseedAfrica/status/850150103369306117 …
- — GCWA (@TheGCWA)Fri, Apr 07 2017 09:53:26The GCWA greatly supports the #WhatWomenWant initiative, @UNAIDS. @NetworkAthena https://twitter.com/Hege_Wagan/status/849905384169111552 …
- — Salamander Trust (@SalamanderTrust)Thu, Apr 06 2017 17:18:10See our @4Mproject poster on mentor mothers @ @BritishHIVAssoc highly commended here @savoy__truffle #whatwomenwant http://salamandertrust.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/SAlT_4M-BHIVA_poster2017_FINAL.pdf …
- — Women Thrive (@WomenThrive)Thu, Apr 06 2017 20:45:13
- — Pragya Lamsal (@pragyalamsal)Thu, Apr 06 2017 16:47:16
- — PIPE KENYA (@pipetrust)Thu, Apr 06 2017 17:30:18
- — Humini (@HuminiWorld)Thu, Apr 06 2017 18:44:01
INAUGURAL #WhatWomenWant DAY- 6th April 2017
#WhatWomenWant is powered by young women who seekmeaningful engagement towards making change for women & girls. Using socialmedia, it offers an innovation that amplifies voices, meets young women wherethey are & connect with others, lead with lived expertise, curate solutions& build across & between issues, sectors & movements.
byATHENA Network9 Views