- Some started their day at the festival with breakfast from delicious local vendors:
- And others with an unfortunate headache!
- The Tweethouse was open and ready to go:
- Where famous faces were seen!
- And compelling stories:
- — Robert Scoble (@Scobleizer)Sun, Nov 13 2011 23:14:41
- — Christine Herron (@christine)Sun, Nov 13 2011 22:20:52
- — Kelsey Ivey (@KelseyIvey)Sun, Nov 13 2011 23:00:48
- — Oren Jacob (@orenjacob)Sun, Nov 13 2011 23:05:05.@christine just referenced the CDC zombie apocalypse manual. For those interested, here's a link.. #buicktweethouse http://blogs.cdc.gov/publichealthmatters/2011/05/preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse/ …/publichealthmatters/2011/05/preparedness-101-zombie-apocalypse/
- There were beautiful views:
The Napa Film Festival Coverage
Celebrities, Film Fans and Foodies Flocked to Downtown Napa to Enjoy the City's Entertainment and Culinary Delights.
byNapa Downtown2 Likes1,111 Views