- Professor Kim Fox hinted about the TSH from the start of the semester, but we got to find out about the mystery assignment on the spot. We were all nervous yet exceedingly excited.
- As soon as my partner and I read the requirements, we rushed straight to work (although our first tweet was 17 minutes after the TSH began).
- We kept panicking at first then started to proceed with the assigment. We found out that students have a lot in common when it comes to searching for news.
- We kept looking for a professor on the street but didn't find one, so we headed to the one place that always has a professor, TBS. We asserted what both students and professors survive on, coffee.
- Coffee seems to be a trend in other universities too such as Concordia University who also participated in the TSH.
- Speaking of coffee, we also asked students about thier favorite food place on campus.
- As for my favorite place in AUC, it is L'Aroma because I get to overdose on coffee and enjoy AUC's beautiful gardens.
- We stayed for a bit in the gardens. My partner @norahqueen828 and other students love the AUC gardens too.
- While we were there, we discovered a new fact about AUC. The TSH helps students publicize little known facts about their university. #ThereIsAFirstTimeForEverything
- As soon as we left the gardens, we sprinted to the AUC gym. We ran into unsatisfied AUCians there.
The Mysterious Twitter Scavenger Hunt (TSH) at AUC
My partner @norahqueen828 and I, went around campus on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 to hunt for tweets for a deadline-oriented, vibrant yet tiring assignment, the TSH.
byNada Khaled93 Views