- So, I’m not the one who’s here to convince you to use dating websites, nor am I an evangelist of dating website reviews.
I’m a simple woman looking for love & happiness. For those who want to hear my story, you are very welcome.
When I was 23 years old, I thought, like many of you did, that one day I’m gonna meet Him. Then we’re gonna have 3 kids, a beautiful house, a cat and lots of love.
Well, the cat was the only one to be true from this story. Ha-ha.
Then I was 25, but still no such luck. Then 29. Then 32. Now I’m 36.
I’ve never been married, and I feel lonely for some years now. All my life would be more precise.
Most of you would think that indeed I’m not pretty or have a really horrible temper. But I wasn’t simply that lucky to meet my soulmate at the right time, in the right place… Or maybe I just failed. All right.
Anyway, recently I decided to become a captain of my life. I started to visit places I’ve never been before. That’s how I found the very first dating website for serious relationships, but it was just a mess.
I did a research and after some time I stumbled upon Kismia.com. It seemed to be okay. I created a profile, uploaded some of my best pics and started to wait for Him.
Before I move on, I should say Kismia is probably one that feels typical from the outside, but it’s not a typical dating website from the inside. Many of people there are real and they are so like me. They are afraid of doing the first move, getting stuck, receiving “no”, having new enemies... They are just humans and that’s why I was comfortable there. Because I was the same, I felt like one of them. Okay, so
My first mistake was to just wait for a match
- Even though the picture of my daily matches was usually like this:
- I was sure – I needed to wait for someone to message me first. Don’t make the same mistake. Look how many amazing single men are just around the corner & you can text them first and have a great chat. Maybe someone among them is your special one. I got it later...
- To sign up on the website you need to have an email address & to come up with a password:
- ...and have a bit of patience to complete the test.
- Yep. Kismia is one of those dating sites that offers to pass a psychological test in order to get you matches. Something like OkCupid and eHarmony, but a bit different.
The test itself is quite interesting, but it takes some time. Once you finish it, you might make yourself comfortable & wait for the first matches.
First matches don’t mean the best ones
- Believe me it’s worth waiting for the ONE. How will you know that he’s the One? You will. Just take the word of 36-year-old woman who eventually found her happiness.
Message your matches, share your stories, even go on dates. Don’t be afraid to be open, and the right time with the right man will come.
Here’s how it will be in the reality:
- I was playing the Dating game (the same as swiping, but here you need to say “yes” or “no” to your potential matches, see the pic below) anytime I wanted. I guess I found Rob, my current boyfriend, relatively fast because of swiping for some time day after day. It looks like this:
- If the interest is mutual, the system informs you. You’ve got the picture. Kismia is one of the dating sites which calculate your compatibility % with each potential match.
Based on your profile info, personal characteristics and more the system will show you all the suitable men in the area you search for the match. Sometimes this % is pretty high:
- This guy has his profile completed, so we have 63% in common. I don’t know whether it’s true, but I’m pretty sure it largely depends on your profiles. Here’s mine:
- Every time you log in, try to refresh your thoughts in the top and add a line or two to your profile info. Hope this might be helpful.
So my story with Kismia ended right on the 12th message from Rob where he asked me on our first date. Did I delete my profile? No, and he knows it. And we’re okay. I didn’t use Kismia since that time I met Rob, but I wanted to save something left from my first successful experience in finding love.
Why did I write this review? To say “Don’t stop!” to all the women and men who are still looking for love. Kismia worked for me; maybe it will work for you too?