- On the panel:Sarah DaVanzo, Chief Cultural Strategy Officer, Sparks & HoneyDana Points, Parenting MagazineLisa Stone, Co-Founder & CEO, BlogHer, Inc.
- — Liz Kaplow (@LizKaplow)Mon, Jun 09 2014 18:03:59
- — LisaStone (@LisaStone)Tue, Jun 10 2014 01:35:47
- — NY Women in Comm. (@NYWICI)Wed, Jun 11 2014 22:36:40
- — Girls for Guyatus (@girlsforguyatus)Wed, Jun 11 2014 22:38:33#NYWICI excited for tonight's conversation - the future of communications. Great panel of accomplished women!
- — Jessica G. Mendoza (@JessicaGMendoza)Wed, Jun 11 2014 22:30:19Back at AOL. This time to learn about the future of the communications industry @NYWICI event https://www.swarmapp.com/jessicagmendoza/checkin/5398d86b498e00520a141cc7?s=Z6EH-We76BdTUoZVtu_akn_dtGU&ref=tw …
- — Deanna Utroske (@DeannaUtroske)Wed, Jun 11 2014 22:32:52
- — NY Women in Comm. (@NYWICI)Wed, Jun 11 2014 22:38:49
- — NY Women in Comm. (@NYWICI)Wed, Jun 11 2014 22:43:58
- — MariaUngaro (@Mungaro)Wed, Jun 11 2014 22:43:25Tracking Trend: Digital detox-Germany & France now have legislation to protect rights-you cannot respond to email after 6 pm #NYWICI
- — AOL Advertising (@AOLAdvertising)Wed, Jun 11 2014 22:44:07
- — NY Women in Comm. (@NYWICI)Wed, Jun 11 2014 23:11:54
- — AOL Advertising (@AOLAdvertising)Wed, Jun 11 2014 22:45:20
Cocktails & Conversations: The Future of Communications
Technology has certainly enabled us to do more in less time, but it has also fed the increasing expectation for us be natural multi-taskers. As we strive to be digitally connected, what does that mean for our personal lives and work habits?
byNY Women in Comm.35 Views