- — Susan Sarandon (@SusanSarandon)Sun, Feb 02 2014 20:28:52Phillip Seymour Hoffman was a genius, brave and sweet. Can't believe he's gone. Huge loss. My deepest sympathy for his wife and children.
- — Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt)Sun, Feb 02 2014 19:45:45"Sometimes I absolutely hate this job." -- The Grim Reaper, when Philip Seymour Hoffman's name showed up on his list.
- — Evan Rachel Wood (@evanrachelwood)Sun, Feb 02 2014 18:46:29I am sad on so many levels about the loss of Philip Seymour Hoffman. One of the greats. Losing him this way is absolutely tragic.
- — Gabourey Sidibe (@GabbySidibe)Sun, Feb 02 2014 19:57:46My heart goes out to Philip Seymour Hoffman, his family and friends. Such a sad end to such a talented man. I'm thankful for his art. RIP
- — Ricky Gervais (@rickygervais)Sun, Feb 02 2014 18:46:02Such shocking & sad news. RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman. One of the greatest actors of a generation and a sweet, funny & humble man.
- — Steve Martin (@SteveMartinToGo)Sun, Feb 02 2014 19:17:03Shocked to hear of Phillip Seymour Hoffman’s death. If you missed him as Willy Loman, you missed a Willy Loman for all time.
- — Paris Hilton (@ParisHilton)Sun, Feb 02 2014 20:04:22So sad to hear the horrible news about Philip Seymour Hoffman. He was 1 of the greatest actors of our time. My prayers go out to his family🙏
- — Sarah Michelle (@RealSMG)Sun, Feb 02 2014 19:47:51It is always sad to lose someone, esp too soon. Addiction is a heartbreaking disease. My thoughts and prayers to his Family. #ripPSH
- — Russell Crowe (@russellcrowe)Sun, Feb 02 2014 20:44:53I have just heard about Phillip Seymour Hoffman, one of natures Gentlemen . Rest in peace . Love and respect.
- — Bill de Blasio (@BilldeBlasio)Sun, Feb 02 2014 19:55:36Saddened by Philip Seymour Hoffman's tragic and untimely passing. Today New York mourns the loss of one of stage and screen's greats.
As seen onwpcomwidgets.com
Celebrities react to Philip Seymour Hoffman's death
byNew York Post2,303,891 Views