- — Tim Fullerton (@TimFullerton)Tue, Apr 15 2014 15:55:41One year ago, we were reminded of the amazing resilience of all Bostonians following a terrible tragedy. Proud to be #BostonStrong.
- — Mitt Romney (@MittRomney)Tue, Apr 15 2014 13:40:16Today we honor the lives lost and lives that endure. We remember the acts of compassion that conquered the acts of cowards. #BostonStrong
- — John Kerry (@JohnKerry)Tue, Apr 15 2014 15:49:51One year later, even if you were miles from home, no Bostonian will forget this day. Remember victims, honor heroes. We are #BostonStrong.
- — The White House (@WhiteHouse)Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:44:28"Today, we recognize the incredible courage and leadership of so many Bostonians in the wake of unspeakable tragedy." —Obama #BostonStrong
- — The White House (@WhiteHouse)Tue, Apr 15 2014 14:58:29"The most vivid images from that day were not of smoke and chaos, but of compassion, kindness and strength." —Obama: http://go.wh.gov/Q9obAx
- — The White House (@WhiteHouse)Tue, Apr 15 2014 15:15:12"We also stand in awe of the men and women who continue to inspire us—learning to stand, walk, dance and run again." —Obama #BostonStrong
- — Jon Lester (@JLester31)Tue, Apr 15 2014 15:24:21
#BostonStrong, one year later
byNew York Post2,954 Views