- — Northwestern Sports (@NU_Sports)Sat, Oct 19 2013 08:41:21
- Early injury report prior to the game:
- — Northwestern Sports (@NU_Sports)Sat, Oct 19 2013 08:22:49Injury Update: Venric Mark is OUT for today's game vs MIN. Kain Colter will be dressed as the emergency QB. #B1GCats
- — Sippin' on Purple (@sippinonpurple)Sat, Oct 19 2013 09:00:20
- Minnesota returns the opening kick to the 22 yard line, and we're off!
- — NU Sports Live (@NU_SportsLIVE)Sat, Oct 19 2013 09:04:50On the second play from scrimmage, VanHoose brings the lumber to force a fumble. Minnesota recovers, but a #B1GCats tone is set...
- — NU Sports Live (@NU_SportsLIVE)Sat, Oct 19 2013 09:20:42#B1GCats get a nice gain on a Trumpy screen reception after a sack, but not enough. 2nd punt for NU, 4th punt of the game upcoming
- — NorthwesternHuddle (@NUHuddle)Sat, Oct 19 2013 09:21:41The #B1GCats defense has been good, shutting down the run and limiting the pass opportunities. The offense hasn't gotten anything going yet.