- — Dana White (@DanaWhiteSW)Tue, Apr 08 2014 19:02:24Teens also hold power to stop sexual violence. We can equip w skills, but they have ability to influence + power as bystanders #TweetAboutIt
- — Laura Palumbo (@LadyBoaPlum)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:55:08
- — Michael T. Crawford (@HiItsNotMe)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:54:16Don't wait until your kids are teens. Use real words early, so there's a healthy foundation to talk about sexuality. #TweetAboutIt
- — Laura Palumbo (@LadyBoaPlum)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:51:11
- — Jennifer Grove (@jenngrove)Tue, Apr 08 2014 18:50:15
- — Men Can Stop Rape (@mencanstoprape)Tue, Apr 01 2014 18:39:02
#Tweetaboutit Twitter Chat with Sex, etc.
We hosted a chat with Sex, etc. on healthy adolescent sexuality and engaging in thoughtful conversations with youth. The discussion centered around media literacy tools, conversing about consent, ways to be an adult ally to teens, and ways couples can support healthy sexuality more broadly.