- — SA'RA CHARISMATA (@saracharismata)Tue, Jan 27 2015 09:56:41This week I am curating @sweden - Sweden's official twitter account! Join me there until Feb 1st. I will be tweeting up a storm!
- — @sweden / Heather (@sweden)Mon, Jan 26 2015 10:22:47A twitterer just said im not swedish because i dont have "viking blood" though im born and raised in Sweden. What's a swedish person to you?
- — @sweden / Heather (@sweden)Mon, Jan 26 2015 10:54:54My boyfriend is mad at me for tweeting during breakfast. Does he not understand that we are in a twitter revolution??? #IAMSWEDEN
- — @sweden / Heather (@sweden)Tue, Jan 27 2015 12:29:59Who's down for making this international Swedish Breakfast week? So we post a pic of our bfast and tag it #InternationalSwedishBreakfastWeek
- — @sweden / Heather (@sweden)Tue, Jan 27 2015 12:32:05And by the end of the week I choose one breakfast pic I think should be incorporated into the official Swedish breakfast diet. Who's down?
- — 2kronor Hostel (@2kronor)Tue, Jan 27 2015 15:12:09
- — Kev Meredith (@KymriskaDraken)Wed, Jan 28 2015 08:05:39
- — Jeanette (@jeanettearon)Wed, Jan 28 2015 09:22:32"@spaceapes: My own made gherkins in vinegar,sugar, mustard seeds and dill. Also did some whole but salty, my hungarian love's fav...
A short note: Since @Sweden is a rotating account and this story was edited when a new curator had already taken over, Sa'ra Charismata's tweets for the account appear under a different name. For "@sweden / Heather" do read "@sweden / Sa'ra".